30 Day Money Back Period
We provide a 30-day money back guarantee on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds exclude setup fee (where applicable)
- Refunds do not include cost of additional services purchased such as, domain registration, migrations, or other licenses
- A written request must be submitted separately from the cancellation request within 31 days of cancellation.
- Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS or AUP violations.
It is solely your responsibility to purchase and register your domain with a third-party domain registar vendor. 4Stagers no longer offer domain registration services.
Domain renewal notices are handled by your domain registrar provider. 4Stagers is not responsible for a failure to renew a domain with a third-party domain service provider. Non-reweal of a domain name(s) may result of interruption for your domain not being propagated to the World Wide Web.
We do NOT provide extensions on invoices here at Websites 4Stagers.
All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE to avoid account suspension. Accounts not paid by the due date have a 7 day grace period before account is terminated. These invoices are subjected to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination. Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be scrubbed from our servers. There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
Many of our web hosting packages are discounted for first-time customers.
All packages will renew at the regular rate.
For the BEST possible pricing, we reward customers for signing up annually (12 months), biennial (24 months), and triennial (36 months).
On our website, prices are displayed reflecting the best possible rate.
Please review our Terms of Service:
And our Acceptable Use Policy:
Last Updated: 02/07/2019